28 Apr Coronavirus Financial Assistance – 28.4.2020
Please click here to see a summary of the various Support Packages.
Yesterday, the government announced a new bounce-back loan which is available for small businesses to help them through the covid-19 pandemic. We have broken down the key points for you and you can read more about it here.
- 100% government backed loan scheme
- businesses will be able to borrow between £2,000 and £50,000
- you should be able to access the cash within days of application
- loans will be interest free for 12 months
- easy to apply for through a short, standardised online form
- online applications available from 4th May
For assistance with this loan or any other government schemes email firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will do all they can to help.
All our offices are now closed, but we are still working from home, and our phone lines are still operational, therefore please call 01573 225 082 to discuss suitable arrangements for the transfer of any necessary business information, or to discuss any queries you may have.